To maximize the influence of the Native American Casino Industry to
increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our partners' entertainment efforts.
Based on the simple premise that knowledge is power, Indian Country Entertainment does for the Native American entertainment industry what Google did for the internet. We organize all entertainment information in a single source and utilize our unique business model to leverage Native American gaming's enormous economic clout. By merging the experience of one of the nation's largest talent-buying agencies with the knowledge of a Native American casino executive, we offer the largest, most up-to-date resource for talent-buying, pricing, routing opportunities and information sharing that's critical to the success of casino entertainment programs. Our ground-breaking approach builds a tribe-to-tribe business network that creates a huge competitive advantage and an environment for growth.
Annette Hamilton, chief operating officer of Ho-Chunk, Inc., said it best in the 2011 TRIBAL GOVERNMENT GAMING report:
“Partnerships — particularly those with other tribes — are some of the most
important resources helping such entities compete and grow.”
As a corporation whose sole purpose is to provide entertainment services to Native American casinos, Indian Country Entertainment shares Annette Hamilton's belief that Tribal partnerships are critical to future success -- especially in the Native American casino entertainment industry.
As a Native American owned company we are guided by the Seven Grandfather Teachings:|
- Wisdom – To acquire and use experiences as guides for making equitable and mature decisions
- Love – To understand our capacity to realize, empathize and nurture the needs of others
- Respect – To give mutual consideration for shared and differing ideas as well as for the world around us
- Bravery – To recognize our moral and mental strength and to do what is appropriate.
- Honesty – To recognize that we have the ability to live our lives with honor and integrity
- Humility – To recognize that we are all equal, we all make mistakes, we all like to have our success rewarded and to put others before ourselves
- Truth - To recognize the difference between right and wrong and to be faithful to ourselves as well as the world around us, even when the right path is not the easiest path